Friday, November 12, 2010

Eden Fantasy Ambassador Program

As I mentioned in earlier posts I am a member of the Eden Fantasy Ambassador Program. I love this. Can you imagine being able to receive a free product to try out each month in exchange a review on your blog. To embarrassed to write about the actual product you have tried? Then you can just write about the Eden Fantasy website.
I love the Program. I love knowing that I can not only get to try exciting toys but I get to tell others about them. Eden Fantasy has such a wide variety of products that there is something for everyone. I urge anyone who has a blog to try out the Ambassador Program. If your interested go Check out the  Ambassador Program Guidelines Page (http://www.edenfantasys.com/support/ambassador-program/what-is-this-ambassador-program

0 comments:

Post a Comment