Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Topsy Turvy Review

OK It is time to really get this blog off the ground. I am going to start with a review of a great product I was given to test. I am an Eden Ambassador. What a great progam this is, but I will tell you more about that in a different post. Right now I want to tell you about the first toy I decided to review is the  Topsy Turvy by Doc Johnson I never tried a glass toy before. I have been told great things about glass toys and decided to this one a try, I was not disappointed.
First thing I noticed was how pretty this was. Its so cute I thought about leaving it out for all to see, but was afraid with the kid's grandmother may think of me :)
I opened this as soon as it arrived. The weather was a bit cool and so was the toy. it made me a bit excited to think about it. So of course I decided to check it out right away. The first thing I noticed was that  you can feel the heft inside. It was very nice to say the least. It certainly did the trick. I would recomend it to anyone.
TY

0 comments:

Post a Comment